We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• 5+ years of Software Development experience with architecture, analysis and coding.
• Experience applying proven design principles, code practices, and SDLC concepts to improve customer outcomes
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
• Strong tendency to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Signal R knowledge is a plus.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
We are looking for an experienced developer with a background in implementing reliable processes using programming design patterns approach to define the application components and code the internal business logic that takes control over the application behavior. The candidate must have strong capabilities to provide solutions and define the approach to write code for a requested feature or integration. The implementation of APIs using .Net Core will be required, experience creating services with this technology is a must.
We require a strong expertise in all technologies / technical items listed below:
• 5 years+ of .Net (development)
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• .Net Core (v3.1 preferred)
• Knowledge and understanding of RESTful APIs
• HTML & CSS
• Microsoft SQL
• Git-based repositories
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.