We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
We require expertise in the technologies / technical items listed below:
• Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6+
• .Net Core (v3.1 preferred)
• HTML & CSS
• Microsoft SQL
• Git Version Control System
• 3+ years of Software Development preferibly as a back-end developer with experience analysis and coding.
• Proven efficiency using Software Design patterns.
• Advanced knowledge of software development/coding process, including SDLC.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable libraries/code.
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
• Experience with popular web application frameworks, web APIs and Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notification
• Strong tendency to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
We are looking for young and skilled developers with a background in implementing reliable processes using programming design patterns approach to define the application components and code the internal business logic that takes control over the application behavior.
The candidate must have strong capabilities to provide solutions and define the approach to write code for a requested feature or integration. Scope of action would include developing CTI applications that integrates or complement our Call Center, telephony and communications platforms. Fast learner, Productivity oriented, working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Contact Center Platform and related applications, among other duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Write code for new and existing applications
• Create programming tasks based on requirements analysis
• Ensure code quality by defining and performing unit testing
• Perform code reviews to other team members
• Lead small size teams
• Manage small to midsize projects by defining, assigning and tracking programming tasks
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.