We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees multiple multiple locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
• Strong supervisory experience including staff development
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to drive performance through the actions of others
• Understanding of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs
• Possess time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to learn new products and system
• Flexibility in working within the hours of operation, including weekends and holidays
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Senior Supervisor will help lead supervisors. Above all, the Senior Supervisor will coach and develop other Supervisors to perform with accuracy, speed and the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Senior Supervisor will utilize processes to maximize work flow and to minimize causes of customer dissatisfaction during the enrollment process. This position will be responsible for taking customer calls, data entry and processing various reports along with enforcing ERC policies and procedures. The Senior Supervisor promotes a positive working environment for the Supervisors. Some of the essential functions a supervisor performs are:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve call center productivity
• Partnership with client support groups to work toward common goals
• Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all customer interactions
• Provide team motivation and development to drive the desired results
• Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of direct reports
• Responsible for daily and weekly payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries
• Responsible for tracking and reporting all agent on and off phone activities
• Meeting performance targets, operating efficiencies, processing improvements, people development and quality assurance
• Monitoring of individual attendance adherence to schedule
• Responsible for coaching the sups on one on ones weekly
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.