We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• 5+ years of experience in a Software Quality Control position or a role where Software Testing.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software-oriented architecture
• Proven experience with SQL Management Studio, Postman, SoapUI.
• Solid understanding of software testing practices and test plan development.
• Knowledge of SQL, C# or any programing language.
• Experience with UI testing, API testing, Database based test.
• Experience with Azure DevOps, Jira or other task collaboration tools.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to report QA status to stakeholders in concise and timely fashion.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
• Computer Science Engineer, Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar fields.
• Good English Level. Good communications skills
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Quality Control Analyst III focuses on improving software development processes and preventing defects in production following all stages of the testing life cycle. They monitor, analyze and test software during development to deliver the best quality product to our clients and users creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Also, they need to Estimate prioritize and pan according to the quality testing activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.