We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 6 months -2 Years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Auditing, or Compliance related activities.
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week and overtime as needed (if offered).
• Must be willing to learn and open to all feedback.
• Must be comfortable working directly with Sr Leadership in all departments and offices.
• Must be able to work independently, self-time manage and prioritize task as needed.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written; Strength in collaborating within team and cross-functionally up to and including the executive leadership level.
• Strong ability to prioritize, plan, and execute.
• Ability to read and interpret regulations, laws, contracts, statements of work, and business requirements.
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail.
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and SharePoint.
•Bilingual a plus
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Quality Analyst I is responsible for assisting ERC in ensuring quality and compliance with all internal policies and procedures as well as all client specific policies, procedures, statements of work, and contracts; by conducting call monitoring, account reviews, system reviews, and other miscellaneous audits.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.