We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 9 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
Minimum B.S. in Project Management (preferred), or similar Business B.S. degree in: Management (incl. I.T.), Operations, Entrepreneurship, International, or Logistics
• PMI PMP or Prince2 certification required
• ScrumMaster, DASM, DASSM, CMP, or similar certification preferred
• Comprehensive experience, knowledge, and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle methodologies is required
• Proficient in English Verbal and Written (Conversational/Professional)
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in a Project Management or Program Management role with an emphasis on client facing implementation or management
• Experience should demonstrate individual growth that required taking on more challenging roles & project ownership
• Preference for experience in the BPO / Outsourcing industry
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management software such as MS Project, Smartsheet, ProjectManagement.com, Monday, or others
• Experience managing implementations relating to digital transformation, artificial intelligence, augmented/virtual reality, data science/big data, and RPA should be demonstrated
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Exemplary client & internal facing written and verbal communication skills and capable of communicating at the level of your audience (Executive and below):
• Unparalleled attention to detail, critical thinking, and abstract analysis skills to see complex issues before they arise and resolve them
• Solid organizational skills and ability to ‘get out of your own head’ when an issue or crisis arises
• Ability to drive others to success through professional mechanisms that instill a desire in others to succeed
• Unquestioned ability to manage multiple projects, conflicting deliverables, and drive a way forward to success
• A desire to always self-improve, improve the team, process, and organization
• Must possess a high level of maturity & professionalism, be self-motivated, and self-driven, and unafraid of constructive criticism
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Coordinate with internal, client, and other external resources to ensure scope, requirements, and objectives are clearly and transparently defined
• Work with ERC Sponsor, stakeholders, and functional areas to define tasks, deliverables, and due dates
• Develop Project & Communication Plans based on implementation scope, requirements, and objectives
• Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs through appropriate solutioning or escalation
• Report and escalate on Action/Issue/Risk items that may impact project success
• Meticulously maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Define and drive project deliverables, meetings, updates, and communication with client & internal sponsors, stakeholders, and functional areas to ensure project scope, requirements, and objectives are met
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.