We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with nearly 6,000 employees across 8 locations and 3 divisions. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
This position supports the Senior Operations Management team for daily data analytics and operational strategy solutions. It is also responsible for the development and administration of various reports, dashboards, and creative solutions. The analyst will also work closely with different department leaders to enhance everyday business process. Business acumen, technical capacity, and critical thinking are imperative for this role.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.
Sign up for ERC’s WhatsApp Chat and stay in the loop
on all the fun events and excellent job opportunities.
Develop creative solutions for real-time issues in support of the Processing departments and Client Services.
• Create and Manage the execution of Project Plans. Determine prioritization of project plans with the Director of Client Services and execute.
• Perform account research and analysis as necessary, while utilizing the department ticketing queue or in response to email correspondence.
• Add efficiency and effectiveness to the general process flow by identifying process gaps and opportunities for greater performance. Use SQL and VB in tandem to meet these greater performance goals.
• Design and implement validation controls to improve functionality of client interfaces.
• Automate reporting deliverables wherever possible to improve timeliness and accuracy.
• Coordinate with Shared Services departments to improve process flows, provide accuracy and efficiency gains, and improve the standard of processing for an improved ERC service level.
• Partner with Information Technology to improve ERC technical performance wherever possible.
• Assist department leadership with User Acceptance Testing, Monitoring, and general process maintenance.
• Follow all standard operating procedures while communicating process failures and potential improvements to your team lead or manager. Update version history where required to ensure accurate process documentation, per ERC guidelines.
• Research and reconcile client requests and issues that are communicated directly to you, the department distribution list, or the department ticketing queue.
• It is expected that all ERC employees represent the highest level of professionalism, understanding that he or she will always be expected to act legally, morally, and ethically.
• Other duties as assigned.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 1+ years’ experience in related field.
• Proven organizational skills and demonstrated proficiency with SQL and VB.
• Demonstrated ability to research and resolve reporting breakdowns or create efficiencies through automation of process via macro-enabled documents or SQL tables.
• Understanding of project management and accounting procedures.
• Knowledge of industry standard financial software.
• Expert level understanding of Microsoft Excel.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and clients
Associate degree in a related field
Order Entry/Data Entry
● Process order entry transactions as directed by customer account manager(s), including manual order entry, order copy, order line changes, terms changes, etc. aligned to Logitech OM and SOX processes and guidelines
● Data entry into Excel/Google docs as specified in the process(es)
● Generate and format order management and/or shipping reports as needed by customer supply chain department
● Produce daily summary of all transactions processed for audit/inspection by Logitech
● Monitor email and respond timely in high volume environment
● Provide support for shipment tracking
● 2 years minimum Oracle order entry & reporting experience required
● Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint & Google Apps.
● Excellent English written and verbal skills
● Strong interpersonal communication skills
● Excellent attention to details
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced office
● Ability to prioritize and multitask
● Strong sense of urgency
● Fast Learning skills
● Good organization and time management skills