We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• 1-3years previous Call Center experience. Previous Call Center Supervisor experience preferred.
• Must be proficient on computers, knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and Software experience required.
• Associate degree in Technical or related degree or prior technical interface experience preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent min.
• Proficient knowledge of call center, Outbound campaigns environment.
• Must have excellent phone skills, customer service skills, analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to multi-task, handle escalated calls and upset customers in a professional & courteous manner.
• Ability to develop and motivate a team
• Must use proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax. Ability to type 35 WPM or more.
• Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, as needed.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Team Supervisor will help lead agents in providing and delivering a superior level of customer service and enrollment support to new hires enrollees. Above all, the Supervisor will coach and develop the agents to perform with accuracy, speed and the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Supervisor will utilize processes to maximize work flow and to minimize causes of customer dissatisfaction during the enrollment process. This position will be responsible for taking customer calls, data entry and processing various reports along with enforcing ERC policies and procedures. The Supervisor promotes a positive working environment for the agents. Some of the essential functions a supervisor performs are:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.