We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• Negotiation skills
• Highly organized and able to quickly adapt to changes within the program and/or business.
• Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and PP
• Strong relationship building
• Able to work independently in the Director’s absence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have 1+ years’ experience in a Team supervisor or Managerial role.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Experience in call center debt collection. Knowledge of organizational effectiveness, innovative mindset, strong emphasis on Execution and solution based mindset and leadership. Must be analytical and effective communication in which the manager will be the key interface in communicating information to the team. candidate
Will be responsible for developing a team that is accountable for driving performance in a fast paces environment. Someone who thrives in high performance critical leadership.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Setting and meeting client goals using KPIs
• Plan schedule and coordinate the work of direct reports to achieve goals.
• Monitor and ensure all duties, activities and goals are performed and met consistently.
• Ability and willingness to collect and teach others to do the same.
• Effectively lead assigned team and workflow.
• Promptly address and resolve issues impacting the business or performance.
• Manage relationships with other functional departments
• Excellent internal and external communication (emails, client calls, conference calls, voicemail) strong communication skills needed (written, verbal and listening)
• Must be able to regularly develop and report on KPIs progress and statistic. Must be reported daily, weekly and monthly. Will require ability to analyze and highlight trends.
• Managing performance in a highly competitive program
• Coaching, mentoring, evaluating teams’ performance
• Time management skills
• Innovative and problem solver
• Sustain a healthy environment that foster ERC culture while motivating a team.
• Responsible for maintaining and increasing the efficiency of the program
• Strategize process improvements
• Admin task
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.