We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across multiple locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The LATAM Anayst role is responsible for overseeing inventory levels for our E-commerce business and for warranty requirements across various regions. The role requires collaboration across various teams including: Customer Care, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Category managers to ensure maximum supply availability on all products. The role is required to identify and mitigate risks to inventory availability through detailed data analysis and forecasting and to manage any disruption to supply availability
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
● Prepare and present data and reports, via different scenario planning, actual performances, inventory status.
● Establish and maintain SKU-level demand & tactical reports for planning for regional product categories using analytical and statistical tools, excel sheets and other useful resources for intelligence gathering and collaboration.
● Monitor inventory levels, prepare reports that will allow corrective and preventive actions with related functions to avoid supply shortages and excess/aging stocks.
● Provide regular and ad-hoc performance summaries with fact-based root cause data analysis, through reporting.
● Create, maintain, and systematize regional reporting and dashboards.
● Support with data and reporting all aspects related to weekly, monthly, and quarterly demand planning activities.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.
Sign up for ERC’s WhatsApp Chat and stay in the loop
on all the fun events and excellent job opportunities.