We Create Opportunity ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Desktop Support II, under the direction of the Desktop Support Manger, will provide support and expertise. The position participates in computer imaging for workstations and laptops, provides both onsite and remote assistance to users. Responsibilities including but not limited to; support of general hardware and software, printers, projectors, documentation, cameras, scanners, and related IT equipment. Conducts all activities with an appreciation and respect for diversity of people, styles, and views.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for day-to-day support of end user computer needs and break/fix services.
• Windows 10 expertise including imaging using WDS. Needs to be able to create and deploy images.
• Execute and follow Help Desk procedures and SOPs
• Facilitate all requests from users and streamline a process to prompt resolution and provide status updates.
• Ability to monitor, resolve and update open tickets within the Service Desk System.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and determine root cause of issues.
• Provide high-quality support for all desktop/laptop systems, IT projects and IT upgrades.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Responsible for the implementation/configuration/testing/deployment of desktop hardware/peripherals and software which may include building desktop/laptop image and layer additional applications as requested.
• Addresses client concerns regarding computer standards/procedures and suggest ways to make things more efficient.
• Coordinates activities with the different IT teams resolving Desktop related help desk tickets.
• Responsible to keep the computers inventory updated all the time.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Responsible for timely implementation of technology projects.
• Excellent work ethic and dedication
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.