We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across multiple locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• Comprehensive experience, knowledge, and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies is required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience conducting data analysis or similar experience
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. TEAMS, Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Demonstrated user knowledge of Azure DevOps, Smartsheet, SQL, or others applications
• Experience managing implementations relating to digital transformation, artificial intelligence, augmented/virtual reality, data science/big data, and RPA should be demonstrated
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Must demonstrate results delivery, team building, and collaboration
• Minimum B.S. in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology (required)
• PMI BA, PMI PMP, or Prince2 certification preferred
• ScrumMaster, DASM PMI, CMP, or similar certification preferred
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Business Systems Analyst III, should be:
• Exceptional client & internal facing English (C1) written and verbal communication skills and capable of communicating at the level of your audience up to Executive Management
• Rigorous attention to detail, critical thinking, and abstract analysis skills to see complex issues before they arise and resolve them
• Solid organizational skills and ability to take into account other perspectives when an issue or crisis arises
• Ability to drive others to success through professional mechanisms that instill a desire in others to succeed
• Unquestioned ability to manage multiple projects, conflicting deliverables, and drive a way forward to success
• A desire to always self-improve, improve the team, process, and organization
• Must hold a high level of maturity & professionalism, be self-motivated, self-driven, and unafraid of constructive criticism
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.
Sign up for ERC’s WhatsApp Chat and stay in the loop
on all the fun events and excellent job opportunities.