We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing full service, end-to-end provider for every aspect of the customer life-cycle servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 10 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
• 3+ years’ experience in Collections, Sales and Customer Service Training preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written in English and Spanish; strength in collaborating within team and cross-functionally up to and including the executive leadership level.
• Strong ability to prioritize, plan, and execute.
• Ability to multi-tasks while maintaining careful attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and SharePoint.
• Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to ERC’s goals, values and mission statement.
• Ability to problem solve, strong decision-making and self-development skills.
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Trainer maximizes call center agent’s effectiveness by ensuring agents have thorough knowledge of the processes and laws associated with the division they are instructing; products, services, program specific skills, troubleshooting, resolve problems, one call resolution and provide positive customer experience to ERC’s client and customer base. The Trainer is responsible for the initial orientation and continual training of agents. The desired candidate will be responsible for delivering training modules and running classes of up to 30 people. The Trainer will test employees for readiness, learning new products and services and delivering the information by developing creative teaching techniques. The trainer will also work with Leadership ensuring they understand the training environment, have up to date reporting on training progress and identify current and ongoing training needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.